THERE WILL BE A ONE HOUR DELAY TODAY 11-16-18 AND THERE WILL BE NO AM PRESCHOOL
The North Providence School Committee, is currently searching for its next Superintendent. While we conduct the search we are asking members of the North Providence Community to fill out a short survey.
We value your opinion and would like to thank you in advance for your time and interest in the North Providence School Department
Date time: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 4:00pm-7:00pm and November 15, 2018 4:00pm-7:00pmLocation: North Providence High School | 1828 Mineral Spring AvenueDetail:
North Providence Flu Clinics
- Register online at www.schoolflu.com
- Registration recommended but not required.
- If you have insurance, remember to bring your card.
- No out-of-pocket cost for anyone; no money will be collected.
- Choice of flu shot (recommended) or nasal spray (for ages 3-18 years while supplies last).
Protect yourself.Protect your loved ones. Get your flu vaccine! See attached files below for more info
TOWN OF NORTH PROVIDENCE
2240 Mineral Spring Avenue, North Providence, Rhode Island 02911 SCHOOL COMMITTEE
(401) 233-1100 - FAX (401) 233-1106 - TDD (800) 745-6575 Anthony R. Marciano, Sr., Esq., Chair
Gina M. Picard, M.Ed., Vice Chair
Robert O’Brien, Interim Superintendent Steven M. Andreozzi, Clerk
Louise K. Seitsinger, M.Ed., Assistant Superintendent Donald J. Cataldi
Dina Dutremble, Interim Director of Finance Roderick E. DaSilva
Christopher B. Jones, M.Ed., Director of Special Education Ronald Iannetta, M. Ed. Dennis Sidoti, Director of Human Resources Stephen D. Palmieri